Monday, June 15, 2009

LIGHT UP

I had a vision yesterday,
Of how pure love could be.
It stole into my soul,
As it worked gracefully.

Those eyes sparkled so brightly,
So impossible not to see,
Just how much of her love,
That she kept, for me.

Her whole face was alive,
With such passion for life.
What a wonderful person,
For she offered no strife.

I could feel of her light,
It would save this poor soul.
As she proffered unto me,
Real love was her goal.

Her sweet potion now softens,
My heart it does melt.
And into her loving embrace,
My entire body if felt.

This wonder so devine,
My whole life she does light.
And the way to go on,
Blesses me in her sight.

So I pray not to cease,
This priviledge I may keep.
For the rest of my life,
That her love I shall reap.


Guilhem x

No comments:

Post a Comment